Thursday, July 16, 2009

Linda is a homophobic slut

Look at her and Harry:



If I were her I'd be afraid of gays too... just one gay. Me. I'd be Pepper-phobic. Cause if she gets near me I'm going to hit her with my beak and beat her with my flippers. She'll wish her dad never kept her egg underneath his fat.

She has a history of doing this, stealing some penguins man. Look at what the San Francisco examiner had to say about this raging whore:

“That was the fastest we’d ever seen penguins move on. To be completely anthropomorphizing, Linda seems conniving. She’s got her plan. I don’t think she was wanting to be a single girl for too long.”


MMMmmmm. Interesting. Could it be that Linda was getting over her dead ex so fast because she KILLED HIM?! MMMMMMM???!!!

I'm going to hit her if she comes near me. She's probably threatening Harry with his life so that he'll stay with her. What a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment