Thursday, July 16, 2009

Penguin bisexuality doesn't exist

I know. I know. You're all thinking to yourself "Pepper, why are you being such a bitch about this? I know lots of bisexuals." Well, I'm sorry, but you're wrong. You name me one legitimately bisexual penguin. No really, do it! You can't, because penguin bisexuality doesn't exist.

I know this is controversial, several penguins say to me that I'm just not open minded... well I am open minded, but I'm just labeling it like it is. Any penguin who claims he is bisexual is just trying to prove something to themself. You know? They're just trying to make it okay for themself. Like saying... "I like boy penguins... BUT I ALSO LIKE GIRL PENGUINS! I'm just... you know... bi." Bull shit.

Also, in this particular case (I'm talking about Harry right now), Harry is not bi at all. He is just confused right now. He had this really rough childhood, you know? and his parents were NOT okay with his lifestyle, so he likes to console himself in the fact that he is BI. Bullshit! I mean he had a girlfriend before I came along, but once he met me that was the end of that. Either you're gay or your straight! Deal with it, Harry!

Penguin bisexuality just doesn't exist... harry is doing this to me to prove a point. Fuck Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment